The main objective of the project is to increase the level and intensity of cooperation between the programme countries and the WB partner countries. Related to this, there is also the long-term objective of creating a strong anti-corruption platform for young people that focuses on the World Bank but works with a strong inter-regional and cross-sectoral perspective.
- Building the capacities of WB-based youth organisations.
- Increase the skills of youth workers in WB, the EU and beyond.
- Educate young people on recognition, reporting and fighting corruption.
- Establish the image of the EU as a supranational entity that opposes corrupt practices
- Design a toolkit to educate young people about corruption.
- Educate the general public about corruption in their country and ways to oppose it.
Entities from the following countries are participating in this project
Dates: December 2018 - December 2020