Together with SOLIDARIDAD SIN FRONTERAS BOLIVIA, we carry out a project to strengthen social and economic empowerment, as well as the social and political participation of women in the area of La Paz (Bolivia). This project is funded by the General Directorate of Social Services and Social Integration of the Council of Social and Family Policies of the Community of Madrid, Spain.
Women are trained in issues of leadership and employability, gender equality and human rights, social and political participation, and a network of dialogue and participation is created between the beneficiaries and with public and private entities in the area.
To achieve this, we carry out activities in collaboration with other entities in the La Paz region as well as with public administrations.
Some of the activities we do are:
- Social mentoring and leadership workshops for women.
- Training courses in financial education, credit and microenterprises.
- Workshops for labor inclusion.
- Job fairs for women.
- Gender equality and empowerment courses.
- Courses on human rights and gender mainstreaming.
- Workshops to detect and respond to situations of discrimination against women.
- Consultancy office and legal consultation on human rights and women's rights.
- MOOC courses for the empowerment of women.
- Database of good practices for the social and political participation of women.
- Workshops on social and political participation in the community.
- Courses on how to create associations and mechanisms for community participation.
- Interlocution and Women's Leadership Forum.