The A PART OF EU 2.0 project focuses on one of the EU's greatest challenges for the future: achieving the integration of young migrants and minorities (JMM) into society through their participation. As the proportion of migrant and/or minority youth in Europe has increased, the problems and difficulties in their participation have also become more complex, with major barriers to their effective participation being observed.
A PART OF EU 2.0 aims to promote the participation of young migrants and minorities in EU society through
- To provide professionals with innovative methods to promote the participation of the WYD in 5 areas (social and political participation, participation through volunteering and associationism, sport and culture, training and access to employment and through the family).
- To increase the social, civic and digital competences of the WYD through training for participation.
- To provide the tools to professionals from social organizations, public administrations and the private sector to create structures, procedures and synergies to improve the participation of the JMM.
- To offer practical solutions and policy recommendations to institutions, civil society and the local, regional, national and European private sector in order to improve the participation of the WBW.
We are four partners in this project:
- We, SOLIDARIDAD SIN FRONTERAS, coordinate the project. Spain
- ASOCIACIÓN GUARANÍ, Spain.
- IASIS, Greece
- UNIONE DEI COMUNI DELLA BASSA ROMAGNA, Italy
This project will be implemented: 2020-2021